Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Five Dollar Suit in La Honda



Five Dollar Suit played at the La Honda Faire on Sunday. They were missing Jesse, their mandolin player who is at this moment in Brazil, poor guy, so as Will said they were running a discount today: Three Seventy-Five Suit. They played "I am a Carpenter," which I feature in my podcast of Clear Heart, only they call the song "Walking Home." They also played a song that I wrote 30 years ago called "Leonard and Clyde." Since they have honored me by playing my lyrics, I want to honor them with a picture in this blog. Mayumi Urgino on fiddle, Matt Henry Cunitz on stand-up bass, Will Fourt on guitar. They have great original material and a nice selection of traditional tunes. Sweet songs on a sunny Sunday in La Honda.

You can catch them at the San Francisco Free Folk Festival on June 21 at 3 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment