Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's Out!


It occurs to me that I never formally announced that Clear Heart is now published and ready for sale. Well, ta-da! it is. Okay. End of publication party. At this exact moment as I write this post, Clear Heart is ranked #224,628 in Amazon book sales. (Hey, yesterday it was up at 95,000).

Here's the link if you want to order Clear Heart from Amazon. And of course, they take credit cards.

Some people have asked for signed copies. Happy to oblige. Send a check for $23 ($15 for the book, $8 for packing and postage) to

Joe Cottonwood
PO Box 249
La Honda, CA 94020

Yes, it's low-tech, but it works. Make the check out to Joe Cottonwood. Sorry, I can't figure out how to process PayPal or credit cards. I mean, look, I'm just a writer, you know, living up in the mountains where I'm lucky to have electricity half the time (but we have a wonderful little post office). So, please: Checks. Or cash.

And pardon me while I shout a quick HOORAY!!! It's been a long time coming.

(As a side note, I originally scheduled my release date of Clear Heart to coincide with the announced release of Joe the Plumber's book. Alas, he seems to have missed the deadline. I guess we've all had the experience of a plumber not showing up when he's supposed to.)

No comments:

Post a Comment