Monday, November 4, 2013

(Quickly) Opinions, please

In less than 24 hours I need to make a final decision on the book cover. Here are two versions:


Which do you prefer? Or a combo of the two?

Here's the back cover. I think it's pretty well nailed down, but if you have comments, please let me know. Time's a-wastin'!

Later today I'll join James Adams at his workshop to make more bookmarks. Over the weekend I saw him sharpening knives on a whetstone, and I can testify that he has no fear of cutting edges. To demonstrate how his thumb was healing, he whacked on the bandage with the back of a knife, apparently feeling no pain. At least, no blood spurted out. James is a character. A good one. A pleasure to work with.

2 comments:

  1. Back cover is fine as is. On the front cover I like the second one. The lettering on the first cover is too perfect looking.

    ReplyDelete