Sunday, May 1, 2011

Four Dog Riot is Complete!

Whew.  All 13 episodes are available from podiobooks or iTunes - and it's absolutely free!  I'm pleased with how it came out. 

This is a story for adults and kids age 10 and up.  Younger than that, it won't hurt them but they might not understand everything.  Then again, we tend to underestimate kids - they understand far more than we give them credit.  In fact, that's what the story is about.

If you have any problems with downloading it - and you're pretty sure the problem isn't on your end - as happened just last week - please send me an email and I'll get our crack team of experts to fix it.

I like these characters.  They have spark.

You can listen to a 3 minute preview here.

Besides myself, you'll hear the voices of Susan Walker, Caroline Graham, Patrick Bradley, and Michael Minard.  The music is by Will Fourt.

No comments:

Post a Comment