Friday, August 29, 2008

Update

Hi everybody. I'm on vacation. I'd thought I'd be able to post updates from time to time, but so far it hasn't worked out. At this moment I'm in the public library of Ausable Forks, New York, from which I'm sending this brief note. I've recruited a wonderful voice talent and recorded him for my upcoming Boone Barnaby podcast. I'm pushing Clear Heart toward publication. I hope to have a blog article about the most clear-hearted man I've ever known, a man who has survived 90 winters in the Adirondacks, a man whose hands are as wise as his mind. Otherwise I'm spending my days maintaining and upgrading a friend's Civil War era boarding house (that's right, it's a working vacation), swimming in a cold mountain lake, and clearing my own mind and heart.

I'll return to the real world in mid-September.

No comments:

Post a Comment