Sunday, January 1, 2012

365 Jobs: I'm Still Here

The year has ended, but the blog continues. 


I posted 262 "jobs" in 2011, so to fulfill the promise of the title I'll aim for 103 more.  And maybe I'll go on beyond that.  I'm not number-driven, so I'll go as long as I feel I can maintain the quality.


A few of last year's posts were stinkers.  I'll be culling a few and revising a few more (I'm always revising, anyway). 


Mostly I'm proud of what I've written.  For the record, here are some of my favorites from the first three months:


January:
Frantic Woman
Marmalade
Chateau No-hub Reserve 1994


February:
Hugging Bill Ash
Screwdriver, Melted
Breaking Waves
Do You Believe in Miracles?
Dewey


March:
The Gorilla Method
House to House
El NiƱo
Grampa, Rainbow, Porch Lamp
Woodpeckers

No comments:

Post a Comment