Friday, February 4, 2011

Coming up next: Four Dog Riot

I think I've got a cover:

The art is by Melody Pilotte.  She's captured the essence of the four characters rather nicely.  I'm still playing with fonts and colors for the title.  Everybody seems to have different (and very strong) feelings on the subject of fonts.  I like this one (it's called Chalkboard Bold) because it looks quirky, and people tell me I write quirky books.

This weekend I'll be getting together with Will Fourt, who is my son and co-composer of the music.  We hope to finish and record the one remaining song.  It's the theme song, so I can't begin posting episodes without it.

Hopefully - that is, literally, I'm full of hope - in a week or so - at long last! - I'll start releasing the podcast.

And of course, I'll let you know when it's out.

No comments:

Post a Comment