Saturday, March 7, 2009

Brag

Stephen Shepherd likes my book!

I love this part: "I liked the way it was laid out with small easy to read chapters. Short chapters in a book are great for being able to put the book down at the end of a chapter, then pick it up again with continuity. Well that didn’t happen, once I started the book, I just couldn’t put it down. I ended up ‘wasting’ a weekend to finish the book, but the weekend wasn’t wasted, it was well worth the time. It was a great read."

And this: "Now I have met many of the people in Joe’s novel, well not the real people but his characters represent the types of people I have met; quirky sub contractors, stupid clients and the like. As I would read through the pages, I began to associate people I know with characters in this work, so I could visualize them in my head, the characters came to life. At one point in the book, I found myself (I believe for the first time) actually rooting for fictional characters. The book is gripping."

Oh. And also this: "I wouldn’t have my (prude) sister read the book."

The full review is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment